What you can do
You can improve TecHKnow Wiki most if you contribute what you can do best:
Contribute your work
If you work as a science or technology technician then why not contribute
- your vast experience to other users,
- your practical skills,
- articles on a specific science or technology topic that you have knowlege about or
- open day ideas that could be helpful to other Colleagues.
If you're a good photographer, don't hesitate to contribute your valuable images. If you're a good designer, look at which diagrams and animations are badly needed to enhance an article.
Contribute your skills
However you do not need to upload your own files or articles. There is plenty of other very important work to do:
- Improve images - Can you re-edit them to make them look clearer or perhaps know of a better image.
- Contribute your specialised knowledge on articles.
Contribute your time
- You even do not need to be an artist or good at writing articles. If you feel at home with creating order from chaos, then we could use your helping hand!
- Remove broken or dead links
- Correct any spelling mistakes or perhaps improve the grammar of an article.
Tell us how we are doing
That's right! - In order to ensure that TecHKnow Wiki is doing its job correctly we need to hear from you. While praise is nice (and certainly inflates our egos) telling us what you really think about the TecHKnow service is equally as important.
You can provide feedback by visiting our Community Forums area.